I spent some more time on Monday and Tuesday night working with the site. It looks pretty good now, I have the basic structure up and running and ready to show more content.

Tuesday I got a late start so I didn’t do much with the site, just tied up a few lose ends with few of the pages. Integrated a custom google search feature. But what I thought was most productive is that I created a list of items that need to be done. Looking at the list was encouraging because its not that big. We should be able to take all of the items within a mater of 2 weeks if we work hard. But you know how that goes.

I guess I’ll carve out some time on Friday and this weekend to work on my solo project. But I do plan to talk to a few potential customers tomorrow about project idea #3. I’ll write a post about how it went..

Advertisements